Cool Events We Care About
- Street Food Festival ChaniaFri., Jun. 25ChaniaJun. 25, 1:00 p.m. GMT+3 – Jun. 27, 10:00 p.m. GMT+3Chania, Chania 731 35, GreeceIt is time to drink & taste our local products and spread the Mediterranean food & drink philosophy by creating an ethnic mix of tastes. A place for all ages & nationalities that will bring us closer. In Chania National Stadium 25-26-27 June 2021.
- Craft Beer Festival in the PeloponneseFri., Aug. 06KalamataAug. 06, 12:00 a.m. GMT+3 – Aug. 08, 11:59 p.m. GMT+3Kalamata, Kalamata 241 00, GreeceThe very first Craft Beer festival in the Peloponnese! On International beer day. A proud moment for the Greek Craft Beer community in one of the most history-filled and picturesque areas of Greece. Cheers to that!
- BBQ & Craft beer festival in Dublin IrelandThu., Aug. 12DublinAug. 12, 12:00 p.m. GMT+3 – Aug. 15, 10:00 p.m. GMT+3Dublin, Herbert Park, Dublin, IrelandThe Big Grill is the largest BBQ and Craft Beer festival in Europe. The festival celebrates craft beer and the art of cooking with fire & smoke Think positive & get your tickets ready. Dublin Ireland 12-15/08/2021
- Beer Festival in Horsham UKFri., Sep. 03HorshamSep. 03, 6:00 p.m. GMT+3 – Sep. 04, 10:00 p.m. GMT+3Horsham, Horsham, UKHorsham is a town in South England, close to Portsmouth. Probably unknown to the most of us. On 3rd & 4th of September 2021 they are making their Horsham Beer festival. An excellent chance to get to know this place. Cheers!🍻
- Mikkeller Beer Celebration in Copenhagen DenmarkFri., Oct. 22Halmtorvet 11, 1700 København, DenmarkOct. 22, 11:00 a.m. GMT+2 – Oct. 23, 9:00 p.m. GMT+2Halmtorvet 11, 1700 København, DenmarkGreat news for craft beer festivals! Have you ever been to Denmark? Maybe is time to do so... Denmark's MBCC Beer Festival is scheduled for October 22nd & 23rd this year, with extra health precautions. Do not miss it.